Thursday, October 1, 2009

Theory 11 – Bees “Stinger” Playing Cards

One of my favorite cards from Theory11.

Introducing Bee STINGER playing cards. One of the simplest yet coolest looking playing deck design/pattern I've seen in all my collection. According to the website in Theory11, these cards are printed on the finest Aristocrat stock, to ensure incredible durability, fanning capability, and snap.

This is actually "1st Edition" Stingers, there is a 2nd edition; much improved playing cards that are available for order, up-to-date. There isn't much change from 1st to 2nd in terms of cosmetic looks, just the feel and stock of the cards.

i liked it so much that when I first got news that it was going to be phased out, I went to get 2 extra ones.





One way of seeing if they are 1st edition STINGERS is to see the location where it was made. 1st editions have CINCINNATI, OHIO on the sides; 2nd editions have KENTUCKY printed on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment